Minolta Dynax 500si Automatic 35mm SLR Film Camera - Body Only
The Dynax 500si is a 35mm SLR camera manufactured by Minolta. It is also known as the Maxxum 400si and Maxxum RZ400si.
A Dynax 500si was also used as a test bed for APS film development. It had additional APS frame markings in the finder and modified film opening on the camera back, but used APS sized film loaded into 135 fiim canisters.
- Lens mount: Minolta AF mount
- Metering: 2 Si photo diodes, one for flash TTL control, EV 1 to 20
- Focusing: 1-CCD TTL phase detection autofocus
- Programs: landscape, sports, macro, portrait and night portrait
- Modes: program, fully automatic, aperture priority, shutter priority, manual settings
- Flash: for wide-angle (28mm), guide number 12, flash sync shutter speed 1/90 sec
- Shutter: focal plane shutter with speeds from 30sec to 1/2000sec plus bulb mode, 1 image/sec
- Film advance: fully automatic morotorized advance and rewind
- Battery: 1 x 2CR5
This vintage film camera is ideal for beginners, amateurs and professionals. It’s in excellent condition and is ready to produce another lifetime of fantastic photos!
All our cameras are tested, 100% working, cleaned and come with a 30-day guarantee. The camera is packaged securely and shipped immediately. Tracked & Worldwide Shipping Available.