Canon AE-1 35mm SLR Film Camera w/ Canon Prime Lens
Canon introduced the AE-1 in April 1976 to the end of 1984, the AE-1 was a very successful camera worldwide. When the AE-1 came out, TTL manual-metering models (including the Canon FTb and FTb-N) were still the mainstream in the 35mm SLR market.
By using a microprocessor, Canon was able to simplify the design, and by using a highly automated production process, they were able to keep costs low. The result was one of the first affordable TTL autoexposure cameras to hit the market. After its introduction in 1976, the Canon AE-1 quickly became a very popular camera worldwide. The AE-1 was replaced a few years later by the AE-1 Program.
This camera comes with:
- Canon FD 50mm f/1.8 Lens
- Lens cap
- Sensitivity range: ISO 25-3200 (manual)
- Mount: FD mount
- Winding film: Lever
- Rewind film formula: Crank
- Shutter: Cloth focal plane electronic shutter travelled horizontally
- Shutter speed: 2-1/1000 +B, setting: dial on left of the top plate
- Self-timer: release lock lever sets to S , then release the shutter, the red LED blinks when self timer working; before the shutter release, you can cancel it by pressing the battery check button
- Battery: 1 x 4LR44
Please note that the camera is fully battery dependent.
This vintage film camera is ideal for beginners, amateurs and professionals. It’s in excellent condition and is ready to produce another lifetime of fantastic photos!
All our cameras are tested, 100% working, cleaned and come with a 14-day guarantee. The camera is packaged securely and shipped immediately. Tracked & Worldwide Shipping Available.