Polavision Land Camera Movie Cine Camera
Estimated Shipping Widget will be displayed here! (with custom color)
Polavision phototape cassette requires Polaroid Polavision Player for development and viewing: you could watch your film 90 seconds after shooting. Development process automatically occurs when phototape cassette is inserted into Polaroid Polavision Player the first time. The phototape cassette contanins the developing agent.
All polavision phototape cassettes have the following characteristics in common: film width (8 mm), film length (38.5 feet), frame size (4.2 x 5.7 mm), frames per cassette (2800 frames) and packaged in sealed cassette. Filming time: 2' 30" at 18 fps
- Lens: Polaroid Zoom f : 1,8 \ 12,5-25 mm
- Zooming ratio: 2x
- Focusing: fixed
- Zooming: manual
- Viewfinder: single-lens reflex with adjustable eyepiece
- Viewfinder information: low light warning signal, film-end sign
- Exposure: auto exposure control; not TTL EE, CdS photocell
- Aperture range: f/1.8 to f/22
- Film speed: auto for 25/40 ASA only (daylight/tungsten)
- Filming speed: 18 fps
- Remote control socket: no
- Cable release socket: no
- Movie light socket: socket for special movie light attachment (Polaroid TwiLight)
- Film counter: yes
- Handle: fixed, chambers for penlit batteries
- Battery checker: yes
- Film drive motor: DC micromotor
- Battery: 4 x AA
This vintage polarvision cine camera is ideal for beginners, amateurs and professionals. It’ll produce high quality authentic vintage videos with a real nostalgic and quirky look. It’s in excellent condition and is ready to produce another lifetime of fantastic videos.
All our cameras are tested, 100% working, cleaned and come with a 14-day guarantee. The camera is packaged securely and shipped immediately. Tracked & Worldwide Shipping Available.